"There are very few human beings who receive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination. Most of them acquire it fragment by fragment, on a small scale, by successive developments, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic. "

Anais Nin

Alice in nowonderland, the end...



      When I met Lisa the following month she was so pale and thin...she looked like a big butterfly with her scarf around her bald head and that white pipe going out of her nose...I tell you, a tromp like a butterfly...She was furious !"what do I look like she said , smoking with rage her long elegant American cigarette...They say I can't live on Coca cola...I look so stupid"...even when the man bringing her to hospital had to carry her in his arms she went on grumbling or joking...we had such fun together...




These two were so different, he had beautiful white hair and mustaches, always dressed in black so elegant and silent, as silent as my King...She talked and talked, in her grey dress and embroidered stockings...long grey hair in a plait...they were beautiful...I think they came from the moon The Prince and The Princess from the moon...

These doctors are a bit peculiar sometimes... 
they tattooed the King's throat black dots and green...
not to make mistakes


 But one night the King of heart was so tired and so fed up that he decided to fly away...it was difficult and painful, but he did...



a few days later the sun was shining, ...when the small Queen of heart scattered the ashes of her love on the grass, sure he flew away, in the air, in the earth...he's free now...he no longer suffers...

I'm so lucky to have loved so much and to have been loved so much thought the little Queen...no I've got to get used to this...that's going to be difficult and long ...

No comments: